Women are advised to use compression stockings in situation (conditions) such as:
– dealing with visible varicose veins
– swollen legs during pregnancy, in warm weather
– prolonged standing or sitting
– suffering with heavy swollen legs
– long travels
– after procedure of sclerotization of veins
– after giving birth
As a prevention of venous problems, it is recommended to wear compression stockings:
– while doing professions such as nursers, waitresses, hairdressers, drivers etc.
We would love to stay connected!